Friday, June 8, 2012

and we are off!

the staff and teams

our guatemala team minus the westmont folks :) 

and our crazy amazing food we ate one night.

It is 3:07 in the morning. June 8th. My team will be off to Guatemala shortly.

I'd love to give an update on yesterday - our last day in the United States until August 2, but I have no time. ;) I am sitting in the living room surrounded by South Africa's luggage (sounds weird) and Brooke is in front of me doing some computer and last minute work. This home of mine for the past three days will be left behind soon and I will venture on to NEW adventures. Thank you for your continued prayers, and we covet them as we fly internationally to the place God has called each of us.

Much love to all, and I will see you in Guatemala.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment